Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Thanksgiving '08


We hosted Thanksgiving this year. My older sister Robyn and her family, as well as my parents, drove all the way to isolated Spokane just to spend the Holidays with us. Thankyou! They each drove over 10 hours from California and Utah, respectively. Here is my darling sister Robyn, with my lovely Mom.Jack had a blast playing with his cousins, but he wasn't too thrilled about me taking a picture.
Here's my Dad playing games with the kids in the basement. Lucy didn't need any time to warm up:
And who can forget dinner at the kids' table?
Highlights of the holidays included: shopping with my Mom and Robyn the day after Thanksgiving- only fun if you have fun people with you; going to see the movie "Australia," adults only; the boat ride "Santa Cruise" on Lake Cour'd Alene; board games after the kids were in bed; having my family visit me! Thankyou and please come visit again soon!

No comments: